Higher Education (HE)
Applicants must have completed one of the following to be eligible for entry:
- Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training (NTCET)
- Interstate Certificate of Education (SACE, VCE, WCE, HSC, QCE) with an ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank) or OP (Overall Position) - QLD only
- International baccalaureate.
Application to CDU Higher Education courses is through the South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre (SATAC).
Future students will give you more information about CDU Higher Education course admissions.
Vocational Education and Training (VET)
At CDU, we offer Certificates I – IV, Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas. Entry to VET courses for school leavers depends on the course level, the level of education you have attained and your age.
- Certificate I or II: Entry level courses. Those aged 15 years and over with sufficient literacy and numeracy skills can apply
- Certificate III: Those who have completed Year 10 can apply
- Certificate IV: Those who have completed Year 11 or Year 12 can apply
You may qualify with just your Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training (NTCET), although some Certificate IV courses require a Certificate III course as a pre-requisite.
An ATAR is not essential for VET courses.
Find out more about VET course admissions.